Friday, November 13, 2020

Thankful


It's time for a new challenge at Festive Friday where every challenge is an inspiration list based on a selected holiday/festivity from the traditional to the unusual. Challenge projects must include at least three items from the festivity inspiration list.


Since the Inspiration List is a mix of elements related to the festivity, the creator has the choice to make something for that festivity, or to ignore the festivity all together and create something using just the three (or more) elements selected.

For my Thanksgiving-themed project, I used: thankful theme, leaves, and pumpkins. The leaf dies are are from PTI Leaf Prints. The sentiment is from PTI Phrase Play #7. The embossing folder is by Provo Craft.

10 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is SO PRETTY Stephanie! Love your CAS design ... PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

I Card Everyone said...

I love everything about this card, Stephanie... the embossing, the gold on the leaves, and that fabulous ribbon! But my favorite bit is that teensy little stripe-y leaf!
YOU are something to be thankful for, my friend! xx
=]

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Stephanie! This is gorgeous. I love the embossed background. The ribbon is absolutely fabulous. What a rich card!

Lucille K said...

Lovely card. The embossed background adds so much to this gem :)

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Beautiful and elegant card! Love the different leaves especially the tiny striped one. The embossing is fabulous and I love the shading and the little splatters too! I am thankful for you.

Helen Jennings said...

I love that embossing folder. What a great card. Plaid and leaves just go so well together.

Melanie Hungerford said...

The background is so perfect, I love the folder, the shading, and the splatters. Great fall card!

Beth McCullough said...

This is so very pretty Stephanie, I love everything about it! Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings,
Beth McCullough

foleysfriend said...

Loving your card! It's beautiful. I really love the background - how you've "distressed" but just enough. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Arlene said...

The background embossing really works well with those wonderful leaves. Love the card. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our November challenge.