Thursday, September 24, 2020

Step Aside, Coffee

 


It's time for a new challenge at Time Out!!! Time Out Challenge #171 is an Inspired By Words challenge - "Move over coffee. Today is a day for Champagne." Our wonderful sponsor is STAMPlorations. The challenge winner will get a $25.00 credit to the STAMPlorations store.


To create my card, I used The Step Aside, Coffee stamp and sentiment from Unity Stamp Company and Hemstitch Squares dies from Spellbinders.

Please hop on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that the Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!

4 comments:

sandie said...

This sure made me laugh! What a great sentiment and adore how CAS this is-sending hugs x

Quillish said...

I looooveeee this.. made me chuckle. You are so clever with your designs Stephanie.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I've had days like this! Super cute, and tons of fun!
=]

Rachelle Oltean said...

This card is a hoot! I love this CAS design and the imagery is AWESOME!
Take care - Rachelle : )