Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Bwahaha!


Well, this is the most layered card I have made in ages, but I love it. My style has become so much more on the CAS side of things, but the current
Inspired By Table Runner Challenge
and THIS card by Her Royal Craftiness, Michele Ferguson, inspired me to take out my stash of Halloween papers and go to town. I used a variety of dies from Reverse Confetti, Lawn Fawn, Sizzix and Poppy Stamps to create this fun card. I love the inspiration! 

I'm also playing at:






8 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh love love love love all your layers!
What a fab way to use up some scraps of DP!
Thanks for celebrating Halloween with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

I Card Everyone said...

Princess, you've totally overtaken the throne with this darling card!!! LOve the papers from your stash - what a fabulous way to use them up!! xx
=]

pam said...

Fabulous design.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog.
Pam x

Jeanne J. said...

This is so cool! I love the mix of papers set at jaunty angles and the sweet little ghosts! Wonderful!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Love the background and the awesome ghosts. Thanks for sharing over at Always fun challenge.
Billie A
Always Fun Challenges
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz
Crafty Sentiments

Dawn said...

I love how you have created the background. Very effective. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Laurel said...

Fabulous card! Love the strips of paper. Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! what a truly awesome and extremely clever halloween card, i love it! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (halloween!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥