Thursday, December 20, 2018

Cheers!



Time Out Challenge #125 is up and running. This time it is "Inspired By Words": 
"Celebrate Friends, Family, Life!"

Michele Ferguson of I Card Everyone is Guest Designer for this challenge. Michele is wildly talented and so incredibly whitty and fun. I love her work. If you have never had the pleasure, please visit her blog. You will be madly inspired and entertained.

STAMPlorations is our wonderful sponsor. Challenge Winner will receive a $15.00 gift voucher to spend at the STAMPlorations store, and one random winnrer will receive a goody bag of stamps and dies.

To make my card, I pulled out the December 2016 My Monthly Hero Kit. It contains lots of celebratory images and dies. I stamped and die cut the sparkler image 7 times with Tsukineko Silver Shimmer Delicata Ink. I then added a dot of gold to each of the sparkles with a Zig Painty gold pen and I arranged the sparklers in a circle to create a wreath. I die cut the word "cheers" from silver metallic adhesive backed paper (PTI) and placed it under the sparkler wreath. I used Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Rectangle Lawn Cuts with white linen cardstock (PTI), and mounted that panel on to a Ninah Solar White 110# card base.

Please head over to the Time Out Challenge Blog and see what the amazngly talented DT membebrs have created for your inswpiration. Play with us for a change to win!

I'm also playing at:




9 comments:

Gerrina said...

IRL this one must be so sparkly! But even as I see it in the pic it is a stunning CAS-card! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

Wow super creative and amazing design, so clever and must have taken you ages but well worth it! I love it xx

Cindy C. said...

Very clever design!!

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow, Stephanie, what a dazzling design! How unique, to create a wreath of sparklers, all beautifully stamped and die-cut. I love that dot of gold you've added, too. A lovely way to cheer in the new year. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Karen Brown said...

What a beautiful and festive card! I really like your "sparkler wreath",the white and silver color palette and your CAS layout. Very effective and lovely. Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Nonni said...

So sparkly and festive, perfect for the holiday celebrations! Thank you for your lovely e-mail Stephanie and Merry Christmas! xxx

Anita in France said...

Such a pretty, delicate, shimmery snowflake wreath, Stephanie ... love how the scalloped edges mimic the shape of the wreath! Hugs, Anita :)

Gail said...

A perfectly festive card for our last challenge of 2018! Love the CAS design and the silver & white. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Kath Stewart said...

a beautiful festive card,thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.Happy 2019 to you, hugs kath xxx