Thursday, May 3, 2018

Time To Party


This is my second (reminder) card for the current Time Out Challenge, which is:


This card is a huge departure from my usual style, but I thought the background definitely qualified for "wild" and with that came the party aspect of things. Winnie and Walter was kind enough to sponsor our challenge and provide some stash for our Design Team to create and inspire for this challenge. I used sponsor products In a Word: Party Cutaway and Goldie Trim Cutaways in creating my card.

Please head over to the Time Out Challenge Blog and see what our Guest Designer, Darnell of djkardkreations, and the rockin' Time Out Design Team have came up with for your inspiration. Then get wild and create something to share in our gallery.

I'm also playing at:

7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wild and party; what a great combination! It looks beautiful and on a sunny day as today I really find this one so suiting :)! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

This is such fun, I love that background and all the tiny details, you sure did go wild!,

TaeEun said...

It looks like you went wild creating this gorgeous background!!! Fun color combination! Great for a party!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Joyce said...

Wow, Stephanie. There is one wild party on your card front today, and I demand an invitation!! Love this artsy and colorful card.

Jill V said...

I love this colourful and fun card front - and the glittery die cuts make it a real party! Fabulous card!

Anita in France said...

What fun, Stephanie ... bright, colourful, shimmery ... definitely a party on a card ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Nonni said...

You are rocking the artsy backgrounds, Stephanie! This sure is a party on a card, I love all the details and the feel of the card! Love this!