Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

Our Creative Corner hosted a color challenge this week. The challenge colors are: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie and White. I am in a big Thankgiving card mode, so here is my take on the challenge. I love this Bramble Wreath stamp from Memory Box. I bought it online at Stampin' Treasures where I saw it used in some samples with Autumn Flower Soft. It looked gorgeous. I stamped the wreath image with VersaMark and then Chocolate Chip ink on Choice Buttercream card stock from Taylored Expressions (it is delicious!) and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a little texture and shine. (Thanks for that trick Lucian!!). The ribbon is May Arts - it's so lucious. The sentiment is from Clear Art Stamps Thanksgiving set. Happy Thanksgiving to you and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Stephanie, LOVE the fall wreath and the fun use of flower soft!

Great job with the colors, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the OCC! Hugs, Jennifer :)