Saturday, November 28, 2009

Simply Santa


Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Challenge this week is to make super simple, easy to mass produce cards for Christmas or any occasion that suits your fancy. I love the simplicity of the Thanksgiving card in my last post, so I decided to turn on its side and try it with a Christmas theme. Well, I would not say that this is super simple, but it will be easy to make many of them. I love the vintage look and I am pleased with this one. Thanks Sharon for inspiring me to get started!!!
Here is the recipe...
Stamps~Clear Art Stamps - Vintage Christmas
Ink~Versa Mark, Riding Hood Red, Ranger Antique Linen.
Paper~Riding Hood Red, Buttercream from Taylored Expressions, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip.
Accessories~Nestabilities, Ribbon from May Arts, Fiskars Border Punch, Dimensionals, SU Gold elastic cord, SU Button Bouquet Button, Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots EF.

No comments: