Saturday, May 2, 2009

Favorite Peep

I just love this MFT set - "Hangin With My Peeps". I finally got some stamping time today, and used it to create a card for SC225. I tried something new with the grass. After coloring with Copics, I used the grassy stamp from this set, inked it with Garden Green and stamped lightly under the bench. I love the way that turned out! I stamped the main image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Solar White paper. The jacket is paper pieced Teaparty DSP. I used the same paper for the panels and matted them on Elegant Eggplant. The base of the card is Kraft. The main image is matted with More Mustard and then Elegant Eggplant both cut with Nestabilities. The sentiment is stamped with Elegant Eggplant. I used 1/4" grosgrain ribbons and Dew Drops for accents. I can't wait to send this to one of my favorite peeps...

No comments: