Saturday, April 11, 2009

Basketful of Blessings

I did not get to do last week's OCC Challenge which was to to create an Easter theme card/project. So, better late than never, I did it today. I am in love with Taylored Expressions Sweet Spring Collection. Perfect for this challenge. The base of the card is Certainly Celery. The main image is stamped on Solar White with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. All of the rest of the papers and embellishments except for the rhinestone "cherry" on Cuppie's head are from Taylored Expressions Easter Key Ingredients. I embossed the brown layer with the Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. I love this time of year - it is full of hope and new life. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hiya Stephanie!

LOVE your card! Your colouring is just beautiful! That's one thing I am determined to get better at........colouring!!

Thanks for sharing!

Karen