Monday, July 20, 2026

STAMPlorations Monday 07202026

 it's Monday and that means it is my day to showcase my STAMPlorations projects here. You can also view them and see more detail on the STAMPlorations Blog.



Today, both of my projects feature Quick Card Fronts #31 -  Blooms & Flutters This set has 4 graphic designs printed on 120# (325 gsm) matte cardstock

For my first project, I mounted the card front on green card stock and added a strip of yellow card stock cut with a deckle edge cutter. I die cut the butterfly with Flutter Zed 1 Layering Dies using a snippet of smooshed and splattered card stock backed with vellum and then rose colored card stock. I finished it off with a sentiment from Balloons & Banners (currently unavailable).



For my second Project, I adhered the card front to a white card base. I stamped and heat embossed the large butterfly from Trendy Butterflies 2 on three pieces of color of coordinated card stock and die cut them with the solid die from Flutter Zed 1 Layering Dies. I die cut the sentiment with CUTplorations Hello Word Die, popped up on the card front, and my card was complete.




Save 20% off your order by using my code at checkout:

 I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the links above to the STAMPlorations products used in my projects are affiliated links which means that if you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Your flutterbys are fantabulous!!
xx