Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunflower Happy Birthday


Autumn has arrived at
The Four Seasons Challenge with our first Fall themed challenge of 2024. This gorgeous mood board is there for your inspiration, but anything Fall goes.


I took my inspiration from the fall colors. Sunflowers always put me in mind of the end of Summer and beginning of Fall. SU's gorgeous Painted Harvest was the perfect stamp set for what I had in mind. Take a look at the mood board, and see what inspires you. The Design Team members have created wonderful projects to inspire you. Check them out on the challenge blog HERE. Make yourself a cuppa, get crafty, and join us in the gallery. I can't wait to see what you create!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSU Painted Harvest
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Dessert Storm
SU Early Espresso
 Ink SU Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Tangerine Tango
PTI Ripe Avocado
BetterPress Black Ink
Embellishments
Other We are Memory Keepers Layer Guides
Spellbinders BetterPress System
Spellbinders A Little Message Sentiments
SU Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Platinum Plus
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Waffle Flower 1/16" Foam Strips

I'm also playing at:




10 comments:

Diane said...

Your Sunflower are gorgeous, I always had that stamp set on my 'want' list but never did get it so it was very nice to see it used here, a beautiful card!!

Darlene said...

Oh Steph ... your sunflowers are just beautiful! Love your design and dimension! Awesome Fall creation my friend!!

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully done card with these gorgeous sunflowers and love the textured background!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty sunflowers, Stephanie! Love the textured background you gave them too. This is a wonderful card!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card with the lovely sunflowers. Great use of these colors.

I Card Everyone said...

What a beautiful card to 'come home to' my friend! Sunflowers totally signal the end of the Summer but the beginning of one of my favorite of all: FALL!
=]

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Steph! Love the textured background too. I used to own this stamp set and it was one of my favorites at one time. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

Sorry, I failed to say thanks for also playing at Color Hues!

JulieP said...

This is so beautiful!!! I can almost smell fall. Love the textured background. And on behalf of both sites, thank you so much for playing with Color Hues and Seize the Birthday!!!

cm said...

Ohmystars! Your sunflowers are breath-taken-away gorgeous, especially in rust and green! LOVE this! Seriously! Thrilled to see you in the Colour Hues gallery; thank you!
hugs~c