Thursday, April 25, 2024

Sending Sunshine

 


It's Anything Goes Stencil Week at Just Us GirlsWe are hosted by Carol and joined by Colleen Begley, our Guest Designer for the month of April. 

I went with a stenciled background using Distress Oxide Inks to  "set the stage" then I made a little scene with Bear Ware from Ellen Hutson, added a sentiment from CZ Designs Beachy Kean and my card was complete. 

Please head over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations by Colleen and the rest of the Design Team. Get crafty with your stash and join us in the gallery! I can't wait to see how our players are inspired to play.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/
Stencils
Ellen Hutson
Pinkfresh Kaleidoscope Layered Stencils
Simon Says Stamp Beachy Kean
Avery Elle Scalloped Pierced Rectangles
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
SU Daffodil Delight
 Ink Distress Oxide Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting &
    Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper
    Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1/8"
3M foam tape

Im also playing at:







10 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Stephanie... love the background and you used the first EBE set! I miss them so much!

I Card Everyone said...

You've just proven why I love this combination so much - it's SO beautiful! Loving your stencil and sweet sentiment, Stephanie - would you believe I never did get that bear? Shocking, right?
=]

Karen said...

It's my favorite bear (which I rarely pull out!) and you've showcased him wonderfully withe the beautiful stencil and the fun yellow frame and sun! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome stencil that you used made for excellent background. Your bear just pops off the page too.

Stef Perry said...

Your stenciled background is such a great "stage" for the cutest bear ever! Love your sweet design with the frame and the perfect sentiment for your scene. So glad to see your card in the CH gallery. Thanks for joining us!

Nancy said...

Steph, It sounds like most of us agree that this Bear is the best ever and so many of us have him waiting patiently in our collection to be used. I love your creativity with the colors and that fantastic background. I am so happy you joined us at Color Hues.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great background! I love how you added the yellow frame and that adorable bear.

Julie B said...

Fab stencilled background for that cute bear Stephanie. So pleased to see him in the Color Hues gallery, TFS. :)

Bobby said...

You've used my favorite bear, Stephanie, and given him a colorful background to show off his heart.

The Crafty Den said...

A beautiful card Stephanie. The bear is adorable and I love your background. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x