Thursday, January 25, 2024

Happy Birthday, James!

 



Time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. It's Anythig Goes Stencil week. I CASEd myself with this one. I recently made an A2 card for an 8 year old which you can see HERE. I loved it so much, that I made it again, changing it to a slimline design and using a different sentiment that I heat embossed with silver EP. This one was made for my 13 year old nephew who is such a wonderful kid. I will put some cash inside and he will be thrilled because he is learning about investing, and that is what he will do with his gift. That just makes me smile. Me? I would spend it immediately on craft supplies!

Please head on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog to see what our fabulous Guest Designer, Stef Perry, and the rest of the Design Team have made to spark your creativity. Come play with us!

Project Details
Stamps, Dies, Stencils, Embossing FoldersWinnie & Walter
Avery Elle
Neat & Tangled
Pinkfresh Studio
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
SU Night of Navy
Mirror Cardstock
 Ink Memento Lindon Fog
VersaMark
Various Blue Distress Oxide Inks
Embellishments
Other SU Silver Embossing Powder
WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Scor-Pal Score Tape-3/4"
Waffle Flower 1/16" Foam Strips

I'm also playing at:


16 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cheery and vibrant! Jo x

Carol said...

Gorgeous stenciling in blue hues Stephanie! I love the silver embossed sentiment a lot, as well as the stitched die you used. Your nephew will love this beautiful design!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE these fun blue balloons!

cm said...

What a great card for your 13-year-old nephew; the balloons are awesome! He'll love this, as do I!
hugs~carol

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie, I love clear balloons and yours are so wonderful stenciled over top of one another.. he's going to love it!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what a fun card for your nephew! He's going to love this, Stephanie!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very beautiful design Steph!

Bobby said...

What a perfect card for a 13 year old boy, Stephanie. The stencil makes overlapping the balloons look so natural.

Ina G said...

Looooooooove those beautiful blue toned balloons Stephanie. Love the 13 too.

ElizStewart said...

OMG... love this stencil! I am going to learn about so many new products with this new challenge. Love it!

Greta said...

Both your balloon cards are wonderful! I need some BD cards and maybe I'll make a stencil with balloon dies I have. You've inspired me!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those balloons in the varying shades of blue are amazing! This is absolutely perfect for a masculine birthday card. Beautiful stenciling on this!

Darlene said...

Oh Steph this is awesome! LOVE these balloons! Totally understand casing yourself on this one! GREAT job on both cards! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Stef Perry said...

This could not be a more perfect card for a young teen boy! Love how those stenciled balloons came out along with the glossy 13! Love hearing about a young person willing to save, having worked in the finance industry for 40 years, although these days I'm more like you, spending on crafty supplies lol! Fabulous card, Stephanie!

Buffy said...

Lovely card Stephanie, perfect teenager card.
Thank you for joining in with us at the Sisterhood.
Buffy x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.