Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Rose Gold Snowflake




Just Us Girls Challenge this week was the perfect inspiration for me to use this sparkly snowflake that has been on my desk since last winter. I placed one of the Pinkfresh Folk Edge Circle dies around it, cut it out and popped it up with foam. I added a PTI sentiment from the depths of my Christmas stash, and my card was complete. 

I'm also playing at:




Project Details
Stamps/Dies
Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #20
Pinkfresh Studio Essentials Folk Edge Circle Dies
Gina K. Designs Mini Wreath Builder Stamp & Stencil Bundle
Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink 
VersaMark
Embellishments BoBunny Rose Gold Glitter Paste
Other WOW Clear Embossing Powder
WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Adhesive-backed Fun Foam

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You found the perfect landing spot for that pretty snowflake! So happy to spot this glitzy little number in our JUGs gallery!

Kathyk said...

This is lovely, so elegant and sparkly and I LOVE the font of your sentiment

Kathyk

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So glad you got to use that beautiful, sparkly snowflake and it is perfect for this week's challenge at JUGS! CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS and more to come!

Bobby said...

I'm glad you finally found inspiration to use that snowflake, Stephanie. It's beautiful in rose gold. I have that same sentiment stamp in the depths of my stash too. lol Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

I Card Everyone said...

Simply gawwwwgeous, dahling! x
=]

Marlena M. said...

Stunning perfection Stephanie! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational again (PS I get the "snowflake that has been on my desk since last winter" part:))~