Sunday, August 6, 2023

Wish I Was There With You




The Color Hues #69 colors immediately brought these Waffle Flower (Orchid dies & stencils) NBUS supplies to mind, so I pulled them out and got to work. I'm happy with the way it turned out.

I'm also playing at:


Triple B August Challenge - Blooms


No Theme

Project Details
Stamps/DiesWaffle Flower Orchid dies 
Photoplay A2 Round Rectangle Etched Dies
Cardstock    110# & 80# Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Distress Oxide inks:Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold,
Carved Pumpkin, Evergreen Bough, Salvaged Patina,'
Cracked Pistachio, Antique Linen
Copic markers: BG18, YR07, YR14
Embellishments
Other Waffle Flower Layered Orchid Duo Stencil
Waffle Flower Stencil Mat
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Sizzix Sidekick
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1"
3M foam tape

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card the flowers are so fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Diane said...

Gorgeous floral card and love the mix of colors!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and Triple B!
Diane SF and TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

I Card Everyone said...

OH, Stephanie! I just love those orchids stenciled in these colors! They're pretty darned perfect for the die-cut orchids, too!
BTW you took the words right out of my heart with this sentiment! x
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I sure do like the way you layered the orchids and the colors! Pretty card, Stephanie!

Karen said...

Love your stenciled background with the gorgeous layered die-cuts on top! Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Kate said...

Your card is stunning! Love the colour combo too!

Thanks for joining us for our “multipurpose” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! We’re delighted that you chose to play along!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Darnell said...

This is a standout card, Stephanie! It flashes "winner" to me! I love the design and the warm summer colors and that sediment will bring someone a lot of comfort! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Pia S said...

The vibrant colors and flower pattern give your card a beautiful tropical feel! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational.

Nancy said...

That background...OMG! I adore this care, Stephanie! I purchased this set for a friend who has over 100 orchids and I borrowed it once and now I just might have to order it for myself. Awesome job! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues and I apologize for my late comment, I was on vacation!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card! Love the stenciled background and how you used the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!