Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Snowy Day Valentines




The day before Valentine's Day it snowed all day. I spent a cozy, crafty day making Valentine cards. These are four of them, all made with snippets from past Valentine making sessions.

I recently received a wonderful package of goodies from a dear crafty friend. It had some fun things in it that I have admired in her work, and were perfect for making valentines. The first three of my valentines have the background of little cross stitch hearts made with an embossing folder that is no longer available, and that were in my goodies package along with that wonderful little piece of washi tape on the second card. I still have some wonderful things from that package waiting to appear on future cards.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You made the most of that snowy day, Stephanie! Your Valentines are all simply lovely!

I Card Everyone said...

You have a crafty friend who knows and loves you, that's for sure! Add all these gorgeous glittery hearts and sweetness - what's not to love about each and every darling Valentine you created?! I'm especially fond of that little envie w/enclosed {mwah}.
=]