Saturday, February 29, 2020

Hi Tweets



It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our Code Word for ATCAS Challenge #179 is SYMMETRY. How fun!! 

Raga is our hostess!

For my card, I used the mirror stamping technique to create this symmetrical design using Paper Smooches Mirror Blocks stamp set and the techniques shown in THIS video by Jennifer McGuire on Mirror Stamping and Die Cutting. My birdie images are from Paper Smooches My Peeps stamps and dies and Lawn Fawn Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows die. Birdies are colored with Zigs. I purposely did not add a sentiment to the front to keep it wholly symmetrical. I can use this one for a variety of occasions and stamp the sentiment inside when I want to mail it.

Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog, take a look at the wonderful inspiration pieces the Design Team has created for your inspiration, and make something to share in the gallery. Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for a future challenge. Happy crafting!

Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:


I'm also playing at:

PS My Peeps released in 2013.

4 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Aww..how adorable Stephanie! Isn't it so much fun creating mirror reflection! Absolutely love this sweet design! 😍😍😍

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun CAS design, Stephanie and the mirror stamping is so effective!
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Hugs
Carol x

Barb Ghig said...

Great job on the mirror stamping technique, Stephanie! Your little birds are so cute and you've colored them beautifully! Love the scallop border on your design, too!

Jaydee said...

Stephanie this is absolutely adorable! I love that scallop border and your two little birds are sooooo cute!
hugs
jaydee