Saturday, December 7, 2019

O Christmas Tree



Time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our Code Word for ATCAS Challenge #174 is TREE.
CEAL is our Hostess

Our Guest Designer is Vicky Hayes. Vicky is a lovely person and a very talented card maker who works wonders with design and color. Do yourself a favor and take a stroll through her blog for some wonderful inspiration. You will be so glad you did.

My card is created very simply using foiling and embossing. I printed a full sheet of card stock on a laser printer to use for foiling. I applied Ken Oliver's Stick It adhesive to the back of the piece from which I was going to die cut the Memory Box Flowering Christmas Tree. Once I cut the tree, I covered it with Gina K's Glittering Green Fancy Foil foil, and ran it through my laminator. I embossed the sentiment from Stamp Simply's O Christmas Tree on the card front, peeled the backing off the tree and adhered it to the card front to complete the card.

Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog, take a look at the wonderful inspiration pieces Trina and the Design Team have created for your inspiration, and make something to share in the gallery. Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for a future challenge. Happy crafting!

Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:

I'm also Playing at:






10 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

What a pretty card Stephanie! Love the foiling!

Barb Ghig said...

I love that you foiled this tree, Stephanie...it's one of my all-time faves and it's fabulous as your focal point! Perfect sentiment, too :)
Wishing you Happy Holidays, my friend...see you again in the New Year xx

I Card Everyone said...

OH Christmas tree! How lovely are its green-foiled branches!! xx
=]

Darlene said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful tree Stephanie! I bet it's even more shimmery in real life too. I've never foiled before so I read your 'how to' with great interest - you make it sound so simple! Thank you for bigging me up - you are so kind :) It's lovely to be guesting with you. Vicky x

Linda said...

Such a pretty Christmas tree. Thank you for playing along with the Perfectly CAS challenge xx

Jaydee said...

Stephanie, the die-cut is so delicate and is perfect against the white background. Fabulous
jaydee

Bobby said...

That intricate tree is gorgeous in green foil, Stephanie.

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's December "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Chrissie said...

Simple and stunning!
Sorry I'm so late in visiting and thanks for sharing with Perfectly CAS and have a very Happy New Year!
Chrissie