Sunday, July 7, 2019

Happy Christmas



I'm playing at AAA Cards today, where the Challenge #144 is Maxi White Space with an optional twist of Christmas In July. What a fun challenge!

I love this little rockin' reindeer - a wood mounted rubber stamp from Memory Box that I have had for ages. He comes out of my stash from time to time, and I thought he'd be the perfect star of my card. I gave him a red rhinestone nose, so though his name is Blitzen, he's a bit Rudolph-y. LOL! I used a sentiment from SSS Tiny Words Christmas to help keep the white space maximized.

I am also playing at:



10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

So stinkin' cute

Lynne in NI said...

Ha! I love your reindeer!

Jane said...

Perfect! So fun and sweet and adorable and a brilliant understanding of empty white space. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Donna said...

Awesome!!! Love your rockin' reindeer!!
Thanks for playing along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Dreaded One Layer" challenge!

Scarlett said...

I love me a CAS card and your one is super duper cute!
I recon it would be great for a set of cards, especially if you have a stamping tool to make it quicker!
Great design and thank you for joining in this week at ATSM! :D

Sherri Thacker said...

Gotta love a cute little reindeer!! Love CAS cards!!

Quillish said...

Aww.. What a cute image and so clean, my CAS heart loves it Stephanie! Thank you for joining us at AAA cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! the one-layer CAS card mojo is verrrrrrrry strong here. plus... who could NOT love a rockin' reindeer?! :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (one layer!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

Tracie Pond said...

Such a sweet card. Love your cute deer. Beautiful coloring too. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's July "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2