Saturday, January 19, 2019

Let's Dance It Out



It's time for a new challenge at Addicted To CAS. I am so in love with this CAS-ual Fridays stamp set: Tutu. I love these little ballerina silhouettes with the flowered tutus and hair decorations. The sentiment I used is from one of the greatest TV pair of friends ever - Meredith and Christina from Grey's Anatomy. I just love it. I can't wait to sent it to "my person".

Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog and take a look at the wonderful inspiration pieces the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I can't wait to see what you come up with to share in the gallery. Happy crafting!

I am also playing at:



Flowered tutus on my little dancers.

7 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, your ballerina's are absolutely adorable, Stephanie! I love your B&W color palette and sweet sentiment...LOVE this card to pieces :)

laurie said...

How cute is this! The ballerina's are adorable...really sweet card!!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Thank you for sharing you card with ATSM!

Macimbalo said...

I love this set and esp the way you used it! Just so pretty and so CAS!

Bobby said...

Sounds like those ballerinas have it right, Stephanie. Great CAS card in black and white.

Susan said...

This card makes me smile...terrific inspiration for the challenge.

Jaydee said...

Stephanie, this made me smile and reminded me of the very old days when my best friend used to do ballet and had to most fabulous little tutu. I was very jealous of that tutu! Thanks for the memory and thanks for rocking my challenge
jaydee