Saturday, January 6, 2018

Music Speaks

I am pleased and proud to announce that this is my first post as an

Design Team Member. I am so excited to be working with this wonderful team of designers, some of whom I have had the pleasure of meeting in Blogland, and all of whose work I am familiar with from my participation on other design teams. A wonderful fresh and new leg of my paper crafting journey lies ahead for me in 2018! Awesome!



I am jumping right in as the host of this first challenge of 2018 in which the CODE WORD is MUSIC


Kylie Purtell of Happy Little Stampers is the sponsor of this challenge, and she is awarding the winner a $15.00 gift card to the store!




Please head over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations that the Design Team have come up with to inspire you. Music is the language we all understand and there are endless places to go with this - I hope you play along. I can't wait to see the wonderful creations that come of this prompt!
Supplies:
Stamps - PTI Rythm & Soul, Waltzingmouse Stamps Musical Backgrounds.
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark. 
Paper - Neenah Solar White 110#, PTI Fresh Snow Linen, PTI Perfect Match Smokey Shadow, Bazzil Basics White Vellum.
Accessories - Gold EP, Heat Gun, Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners, 3M Foam Tape, Scor-Tape 1/8".

I'm also playing at:


14 comments:

sandie said...

How fabulous you are joining this great team. And I adore your card, the sentiment is so true!!

LeAnne said...

I love this! And congrats on being a part of that wonderful team!

Doni High said...

Welcome to the team,Stephanie!
Your card is absolutely beautiful.

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Stephanie! Welcome to the team!!! This is such a beautiful card...I love the piano and how you included the musical notes in the background! A lovely CAS design, and perfect for your fabulous code word!
So happy to have you on our team ~ I look forward to working with you!

stampwithamyk said...

What a beautiful card! I love the die cut piano and the musical note background is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

Bobby said...

Way to get your feet wet, Stephanie. You jumped right in with a great code word and made the perfect CAS card to go with it. I look forward to getting to know you better as a member of the team.

Greta said...

Congrats on your new DT! Love your beautiful card--great quote!

Gerrina said...

Super to see your name overthere! Congrats! Looking forward to see more dt-work there! And a great first card; love the monochromatic colours and that piano! Hugs, Gerrina

anja curvers said...

Well hello there and waht a great way to jump right in. Love the code word and you made a great card with it. So happy to welcome you in this great team over at ATCAS, wish you all the best and much fun.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome piano die cut - perfect with the bg music score too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Ellenor said...

Welcome to the team! :)
Your card is stunning! I love it SO much.

And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, the stamp is from Mama Elephant :)
Take care.
Ellenor

Jenny said...

Yay for you joining the DT :)
Awesome card with a great quote... I know how you love your music :)
Happy New Year my friend xx

Susan said...

Terrific inspiration. We are lucky to have you on the team! Welcome!

Celeste Goff said...

I absolutely love this gorgeous card! It is the epitome of clean and simple but really has impact!