Sunday, May 8, 2016

Inlaid Dies - Mother's Day

It's new game day at AAA Cards Challenge Blog!



Our Sponsor is Happy Little Stampers. Our first place winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate. As well as the 1st place prize from our sponsor we're also offering the winner the chance to be a Guest Designer for a future AAA Cards Challenge.



This is my take on the inlaid die cutting challenge. I really loved the process of making this card, and will be using this technique again and again. Please go check out the wonderful creations of the AAA DT and then try your hand at inlaid die cutting, link up and join us at AAA Cards.

...And don't miss our next challenge - AAA's second birthday bash bloghop starting May 22nd!
Deets below:


12 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful card and a fabulous job with the inlaid die-cutting!

Justine Hovey said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, Stephanie! So sad to read you are leaving us. I think your style fits us well!

Coralynn Murray said...

This is such an amazing card Stephanie! I love the pop of colour and the splatters in the background.

Jane said...

Rocked it Stephanie! Gorgeous colours, gorgeous flower and gorgeous inlaid work.

Joyce said...

Happy Mother's Day. Stunning card. I cannot wait to play along--I love this technique. Looks like you did it twice--my favorite way as well.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning, vibrant, clever and super duper gorgeous Stephanie! Love the striking balloon and the distressed edge to your card is simply WOW! Sarah x

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

What bright colours and such technique! I would have loved to see the process of how you did it. Did you cut the the sentiment on the flower once it was coloured, cut and pasted on to the card? Thanks for sharing!

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to explain your technique to me. Really appreciated it!

Catchy Sketch said...

Love these vibrant colors and perfectly inlaid die! I also like these edges of the background!

moi said...

Great inlaid die-cutting.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous bloom and I love the color palette on your bloom! Perfect sentiment too, Stephanie!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!

cm said...

Hello back *finally*, my long lost friend! Where does the time go! I fell behind in commenting on your April cards, but I hope my thought bubbles of *love* made their way to you. Gorgeous, all! Your inlaid flower here: oh my stars! Stunning with the striking, vibrant colour! I second, third and fourth all the comments ahead of mine: this is AWESOME!
hugs~c