Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Ewe Jon


I found this adorable image from Unity Stamp Company when I stumbled upon THIS project.  I fell in love with it immediately and I had to have it to use for my sons' valentines.  I ordered it and it arrived just in time for me to make the valentines.  I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #103, which was posted on February 6th.  When I thought about how I wanted to use this stamp, Karen's sketch came to mind immediately.


I chose the DP first - BasicGrey's Sugar Rush.  There is a shade of blue in the red patterned DP that matched perfectly with SU's retired Brocade Blue cardstock. I used Brocade Blue for the base of my 5 1/4" card. The red circle is cut from Cherry Cobbler and run through EF from the Cuttlebug A2 combo die & EF: Love Language.  I then took the Cherry Cobbler ink pad and brushed it over the raised hearts to make them pop.  I am so pleased with this card.  It is filled with love.  Hope you had a happy Valentine's day!!

1 comment:

Luci said...

Just too sweet. I love everything about this card!