Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beach Note

Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply #154 is a color challenge. The colors are Turquoise and Orange, with White OR Ivory as your neutral and as always, adding Black for a little POP is totally OK, but not required.  These colors are great as we transition from summer to fall.  I just love this beach chair and umbrella image from Just Rite's By the Sea Set. I love the simplicity of this card and the whispers of summer that I can hear when I look at the image. I am definitely a summer girl... but I love the fall too. This card is a tribute to my dual seasonal personality!

Here are my ingredients:
Stamps: Just Rite~By the Sea, Verve~Accent Notes.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black.
Paper:  White, Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie.
Accessories:  Spellbinders Impressibilities, Nestabilities, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Copics, Spellbinders Fancy Tags,  Kaiser pearls, Cuttlebug.

No comments: