Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friend


This is my take on this week's Crazy For Challenges challenge, which is a sketch:


I just got this wonderful new set from Papertrey Ink called "All Booked Up".  It is wonderful for making so many different kinds of projects for book lovers, and there are matching dies available to make bookmarks, book plates, etc.  I just love it and thought this layout would be perfect for me to give it a whirl!

My materials are:
Stamps~Papertrey Ink's All Booked Up.
Papers~Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, White, Glossy White, BasicGrey Olivia DP.
Ink~VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coarl, Baja Breeze.
Accessories~Scor-It, Papertrey Ink Book Plate Die, Sponge Daubers, Build-a-Brad, black embossing powder, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch, Nestabilities, Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator, Mat pack & piercing tool, Marth Stewart lace border punch..

Thanks so much for stopping in!

1 comment:

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome card! I like the background to your stamp! This set is definitely on my wish list!