Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cosmo Bella

I love this stamp - Cosmo Bella from Stamping Bella. I have had it for a while and not inked it up yet. When I ran across this sketch on Bloggabella this week, I knew just what to do.
I stamped my Cosmo Bella with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored her with Copics. I used white for my card base and added a layer of Dusty Durango. The background patterned paper is from s.e.i. The striped panel is the back side of the same paper. I took a chance using Rich Razzelberry ribbon and mat for the square piece. It's a little intense, but I like it. The green patterned paper mounted on the Rich Razzleberry square is from SU's Cottage Wall DSP. I used layers of foam flowers and put them together with a Basic Grey brad. The largest flower was white and I colored it with a Copic marker to match the Dusty Durango panels. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Chillax set. Cheers to you! Thanks for stopping in.

No comments: