Friday, April 23, 2010

Dip It In Chocolate

I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #70 for this card. I had fun with it! I just love MFT Who's That Girl, and I love to paper piece. I came up with this creation using that combination.
I am trying to use up some old DSP. I chose Berry Bliss because it feels chocolate-y to me. I used some gold metallic paper I had in my Creative Memories paper stash for the box. I was thinking Godiva... I colored the chocolates with Copics and then I put a dot of white Liquid Applique on top of each chocolate and puffed them up with my heat gun to make it look like icing or marshmallow. I then added a dot of red on each puff with a Copic marker to make it look like a cherry. Fun! Thanks for stopping by today. It is a beautiful day here in Central NJ...
Here are the ingredients:
Stamps ~ MFT Who's That Chocoholic and Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate (Link unavailable at time of this posting).
Paper ~ Papertrey Ink White Cardstock, Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss DSP.
Ink ~ Memento Rick Cocoa, VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Close to Cocoa.
Accessories ~ Purely Pomegranate 3/8" double striped grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, copper brads, Sponge, Copics, Liquid Applique, heat gun.

No comments: