Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Peg!

Wishing you the happiest birthday Peg, and a year of blessings. My dear Friend Peg's birthday is tomorrow. While looking around for some inspiration for Peg's card, I came across THIS wonderful card by June Houck of Simply Elegant Paper Crafts. I decided to CASE it. I found June's blog via the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog yesterday. June's work is fantastic! Her Be Inspired #65 Cuttlebug Challenge Card HERE and HERE bowled me over!! I have so many scraps and papers that are retired and unused, so June's Thank You x4 creation inspired me to make this quick card that is perfect for any occasion. I love it and I am sure I will use it time and again. Thanks June!

Here are the ingredients:
Paper ~ White Paper Basics from Papertrey Ink, Baja Breeze (retired), Green Tea DSP (retired), Basic Gray.
Stamps ~ Verve's "Wishing You".
Ink ~ Versa Fine Onyx Black.
Accessories - Bigz Top Note die, dimensionals, Kaiser Pearls, 1/4 " white taffeta ribbon, Bow Easy, Ticket Corner Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Okay, so I can't stop grinning...your post has made my day, my weekend, the month of January...
I'm gonna add you to blog reader :)