Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Joy to the World!

I just LOVE this sweet little mouse. On my Black Friday jaunt to Scrapper's Cove, I found this clear stamp set (Peace on Earth) and another one with the same little critter by Impression Obsession. I tried to link to their website here, but it's not working for some reason. When I saw Beate's sketch last week - WSC67, I knew this would be perfect for it. Main image is stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White mounted on a layer of Ridinghood Red and then Pink Pirouette scalloped edge cut with Nestabilities. That three layered panel is adhered with dimensionals. The base of the card is black topped with Ski Slope DSP. The left panel is also Ski Slope DSP on top of Kiwi Kiss. I used reinkers with an aqua painter to color my critter along with shades of brown ink and a blender pen. I used my silver Zig Painty pen to highlight the top of the ornament. The sentiment is stamped in black ink on a Metal Edge Tag. I applied glue to the aluminum edge, and then sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds. The ribbon is Riding Hood Red Taffeta. I accented the top right corner with Dew Drops. Sweet!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

melody said...

beautiful card..love the design..and that lil mouse is just the cutest eva! awww!