Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Postage Collage Valentine


I finally broke down and bought the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Bundle with a few extras including the 8.5" Square Grip Mat. Wow!!! I LOVE all of these things. This was my first attempt at these ever-so-popular supplies that have endless possibilities, so I basicly copied THIS  Card by Galina Filippenko, who designed this wonderful collection. I omitted the white dots, stamped different postmarks in different places, and used the Postage Coloring Stencil on white for the card base instead of solid black. I love this postage collection, and I LOVE the Grip Mat.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/StencilsWaffle Flower Postage Collage Coloring Stencil
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Dies
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Love Stamp Set
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Stamp Set
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Everyday Stencil
Cardstock    110 lb. & 80 lb.Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink VersaFine Onyx Black
Various Distress Oxide Inks
Embellishments
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Acrylic Block
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
SU Dimensionals
Various Stencil Brushes

I am playing at:

Closes 2/28/24 5:00 PM EST


6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Stephanie. How lovely to come and visit your beautiful blog again and what a gorgeous bright card! Like you I couldn't resist the Postage Collage vibe but limited myself to the dies! Wish I'd gone for the grip mat though...! Vicky x

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie, you ROCK'd the stenciling - and EVEN used the airmail layer which I've yet to use! LOve it!
=]

cm said...

LOVE your card! The postage collage collection is so awesome, isn't it! I want them all!
hugs~c

brenda said...

Another pretty Valentines card, many thanks for sharing another with us at WLS.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely card, love the postage stamp die and your "stamps". Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love this!