Thursday, February 29, 2024

Gnome Lucky



There's a new Challenge up at Just Us Girls where it is the 5th Thursday of the month, which means it is CASE a Design Team Member Week. Carol McFarland is our lovely host. Choose one of our Design Team cards and make it your own based on whatever you choose: the colors, elements, theme, style, etc. In your post, be sure to explain whose card you are CASEing and what you did to create your own version. We love to see what you come up with during CASE a DT week. The Design Team has created some fabulous inspiration with lots of theme, color and other varied elements for you to choose from.

I am still in St. Paddy's Day card making mode. For this one, I dug out my SSS Gnome Lucky set that I bought last year and did not use. I stamped and colored it, popped it up on a scrap of patterned paper, added sone accent stamps and a heat embossed the sentiment and my card was complete.

Please head on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful inspiration the Design Team came up with. Choose a card that inspires you and craft with us! I can't wait to check out the gallery to see what you have created!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimon Says Stamp Gnome Lucky
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Dies
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
DCWV Textured Cardstock-various colors
Patterned Paper from Stash
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Embellishments
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Waffle Flower 1/16" Foam Strips
WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder 
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press

I'm also playing at:

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

My green eyes are smiling, Stephanie... to gnome me is to love me! LUCKY US!!
=]

cm said...

Your Lepre-gnome, tucked into the 'lucky', is perfect for St. Paddy's Day!. That, plus the shamrocks, the horseshoe, the background all add up to one charming card!
hugs~c

ElizStewart said...

Stephanie... CUTE! Cute! Cute! That little gnome just makes me want to get into some shenanigans!

Bobby said...

Lucky little gnome to be colored and featured on a card by you, Stephanie. Love the bright green and the plaid background.

Ina G said...

Loving your lucky green gnome Stephanie. Such a beautiful card. Hope that luck didn't fall out of the horse shoe.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I absolutely love this! Great choice of patterned paper and beautiful coloring. Love the added shamrocks and horseshoe.

Helen said...

So cute! Love the bold sentiment with the little character on it.

Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
(Guest Chick)