Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Hearts for Greg

 


I made lots of Valentines over the weekend. This one is for my son, Greg. Hopefully it will arrive at his place along with a bag of Reece's hearts by Wednesday. A wonderful crafty friend was so kind to cut a bunch of these wonderful tags for me with her PTI Tag Sale: Quilted Die that I so wish I had bought long ago. I stamped the hearts with 9 shades of red Distress Oxide Inks, die cut them and arranged them on the tag which I popped up with fun foam after adding a panel of Echo Park PP, a sentiment from Stamp Simply and a little twine. I had my Valentine for this special guy who is so dear to my heart.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPapertrey Ink Heart Prints Stamps & Dies
Papertrey Ink Tag Sale: Quilted Die
Cardstock    Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight
Red Velvet
 Ink VersaFine Onyx Black
Distress Oxide Reds
Embellishments The Twinery Baker's Twine
Other Sizzix Sidekick Die-Cutting Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1"
Adhesive backed Fun Foam
WOW Clear EP
WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool

I'm playing at:









Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Love Is In The Air

8 comments:

brenda said...

Such a striking design with the little stamped hearts, many thanks for sharing and joining or Romance there at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

I Card Everyone said...

Holy smokes, batgirl - I wasn't even aware that there WERE 9 shades of Distress inks! btw you still have me thinking of cherry pie!
=]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful card, so striking!! Love those different hearts and their arrangement on that cute tag! Your son will be very happy!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

coldwaters2 said...

I love this creation those stamped hearts are absolutely gorgeous all the different designs this is one super make thank you for sharing it with us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Lisa Elton said...

Those little hearts look perfect all lined up on that tag! Fabulous card for your son, Stephanie!

Donna Scholz said...

Stephanie, I know your son appreciated your card, and the heart shaped Reese's! I love the quilted feel of the card with it's patchwork hearts and scallop edges!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents with us here at The Male Room. -Donna

Fiona said...

What a lovely card - all those lovely red hearts couldn't fail to put a smile on your son's face. I do love that in the US you send cards to all - here in the UK it's normally just our valentines, although having lived in Texas for 3 years I caught the bug and now send them to my daughter too. Not sure my son would want one from me lol! Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room challenge

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m