Saturday, November 25, 2023

Corny Thanksgiving


This card was made with a very special friend in mind... you know who you are!!!! She can be Kind Of Corny, and this card has her name all over it. She did receive it in the mail -  fashionably late but with most sincere wishes of thanks for our lovely friendship. Tis the season. I have made 2 Christmas cards so far... I am terrible at card sending.

The very funny thing about this card is, that my corny friend sent me a card made with the same stamp set. We have history here as you might guess. What a wonderful surprise it was to open her card just now. Same stamp set. Same oval hemstitch die.  I just love it! I was just waiting for her to receive mine before I posted this one. We both had a good laugh over this.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPapertrey Ink Kind Of Corny
Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals
Cardstock    110lb. & 80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Various Papertrey Ink inks
Embellishments
Other
Simon Says Stamp Fall Foliage Embossing Folder
Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips Gratitude
Therm O Web Gina K. Glimmering Gold Foil
Amazon Laminator
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Adhesive Backed Fun Foam


I am playing at:

Middle vertical row


Autumn - Thanksgiving

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It was the greatest example of 'great minds' and great friendship, Stephanie! Besides, we MUST use this set at least once a year, right??
I love your purple corn - my corn was inspired by your PCwF corn, btw! Man oh man do I love that leafy embossing... I have this one, right? HA!
xx

Lisa Elton said...

Why did I know who this went to even before seeing the comment LOL!! Super card, Stephanie. The purple corn is fun!

Maria said...

Lovely card with the fun purple corn! Beautiful embossed background, too!

Marlena M. said...

Awww, I love your corny card and your sweet friendship! Such a special bloggy bond! Thank you for sharing with us at INk~