Monday, November 20, 2023

Thanksgiving Gratitude


A Thanksgiving card for my sister. I'm grateful to have you, LiLi. It's just you and me, Babe...

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPapertrey Ink Counting My Blessings Dies
Cardstock    80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
SU Always Artichoke & Bravo Burgandy
 Ink Candied Apple, Wild Honey, Brushed Corduroy, 
Aged Mahogany & Forest Moss Distress Inks
Embellishments A Colorful Life Designs Flat Sequins
Other Simon Says Stamp Autumn Splendor Stencil
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1/4"


I'm Playing at:



Clean & Layered

SSS Autumn Splendor Stencil

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

The first few holidays after losing a loved one are always the hardest, Stephanie - I'm so glad you have your sister to help you get through them.
A bit of beautiful crafting also helps - such a wonderful card for your sis! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful and made with love! The best gift for your sister!

Darnell said...

LiLi will love her card, Stephanie, and your words of gratitude and support. You created a beautiful background! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Debbie Bonczek said...

Such a beautiful background. I love how it fades out.

Julie Gearinger said...

What a gorgeous card! I am sure that your sister loved this card :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept and hope you can join us again soon!