Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Gather

 




I am so thrilled to be here today as a new Design Team Member at The Four Seasons Challenge. As always, there is a mood board to get your creative juices flowing. but you can create anything you wish as long as it has a FALL theme. This is the third and last Fall Challenge of the year.

I wanted to use my new Curio Autumn Findings Dies from The Greetery. I decided to make a lovely Autumn wreath. Also the beautiful table setting on the mood board put me in mind of the "gather" hot foil plate & dir from Reverse Confetti, which had also not been used.

Head on over to the Challenge Blog and see the gorgeous inspiration the Design Team has come up with. Then get out your FALL supplies and join us! We can't wait to see what you create! 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesHero Arts Branch Wreath Fancy Die
The Greetery Curio Autumn Findings Dies
Reverse Confetti Gather Hot Foil Combo plate & die
Cardstock    80lb. Neenah Desert Storm
SU Confetti Cream, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede
Snippets from scrap box
 Ink
Embellishments
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M foam tape
Glimmer Hot Foil System

9 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

I love your beautiful fall wreath! The acorn die is wonderful!

Darlene said...

Welcome to the DT!! Sure would love to know the products you used to create this beautiful wreath! Happy November 1st!!!

Ellibelle said...

Welcome to the team, Stephanie! Such a beautifully done card, perfect for fall with those gorgeous leaves!

Diane said...

It's a gorgeous wreath, I want one just like it for my door!! Such pretty fall colors and am extremally happy to have you on our team!!

I Card Everyone said...

As beautiful as your premier DT card is, Stephanie, I just can't believe you didn't go for the corn! lol
Congratulations, my friend! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what a pretty autumn wreath! I like all of the little bits you added to it. Congrats on your new DT gig, I'm so happy for you!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable and so beautiful in colour too, love your card. Great to have you in the team ♥

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful autumn wreath!

Kate said...

Gorgeous Autumnal wreath Stephanie! Amazing colours! Love it! Hugs, Kate!