Monday, November 20, 2023

A Turkey Should Be Dressed!

 


Thanksgiving is by far, my favorite holiday. This year is a tough one, as it is the first since my sister's passing in December. I wanted to make a card for my nieces that would lift them but nothing goopy. The feast will be at the house they grew up in and I know emotions will run high.  I thought this was perfect. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesCraft Secrets Clear Art Stamps Thanksgiving
Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Oval Frame
Cardstock    Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury 120# Ivory Card Stock
 Ink Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments
Other Simon Says Stamp Forest Floor Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1/4"
Waffle Flower Foam Strips 1/16" Thick

Im playing at:

Vertical Row on Right





6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Extra well dressed, Stephanie! Sure to bring a smile, and maybe a giggle, after a tear? So glad you'll all gather together.
Wishing you all the best, my friend - hugs, and love...
=]

dj said...

With sympathy...firsts after the passing of a love one are tough!! Way to go pushing through and letting your creativity be your healing!! Good job shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "embossing" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...we are so glad your joined the fun!!
Deb Horst, DT #SOS509

Lisa Elton said...

This is sure to lift their spirits, Stephanie, it's lots of fun! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. This year is sure to be filled with a few extra hugs.

Marlena M. said...

OH I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister Stephanie. I pray this card will bless them! It's a lovely presentation with a super cute sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at INk; hugs~

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and fun card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Feathers challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful masculine card with feathers. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room