Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stamp TV Organizer

I did a lot of playing with paper during our 2 snow days. I recently bought Gina K's Organize It Stamp TV Kit. I love Gina K's StampTV Kitchen Counter Organizer project, and I decided to make one of these to use in my craft area. This is pretty much an exact replica of hers, but I used different papers that went along with the solid papers and ribbons in the kit. Also, I did not use the words from the stamp set for my folder tabs. I used my
JustRite 1 3/16" wooden stamp mount and the 15 point font JustRite alphabet set to make my own words - "bits & pieces", "notes" and "ideas". This will help me to organize things that are now cluttering my craft space. It is just amazing what you can make from a Kleenex box! I had lots of fun doing this. There are many StampTV projects that go along with this kit. I will certainly be making many of them.

1 comment:

The Design Team said...

Oh Steph! This is too beautiful! The colors, the design, the tabs - I love it... I need one, too! Gotta appreciate those snow days!