Sunday, March 7, 2010

Butterfly Sympathy

This is what I came up with for this week's OCC Challenge, which is a wonderful sketch. I love BasicGrey's Wisteria DP, and SU's Rich Razzleberry goes so well with it. Kraft is marvelous in this combination of papers. The butterfly is from Taylored Expressions Discover Your Wings set. It is embossed in gold on Wisteria DP, cut out and popped up. I used SU's Bashful Blue 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon behind the top panel. The sentiment is from Verve's Forever in Our Hearts. I really like this way this turned out. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE the shades of purple!!! Thanks so much for playing with the OCC!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Stephanie - your card is GORGEOUS!!! I love, love, love your take on it!!! Everything is jsut perfectly designed!!!

Thank you for playing the Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Wendy J. said...

This is beautiful, Stephanie! The white lacey panel really draws the eye. I love the clean simple style! Thanks for playing along with OCC!