Monday, January 25, 2010

For the Love of Chocolate

I love this MFT set - Who'S That Chocoholic. It's funny, because I am not a chocolate lover, but so many people who are dear to me are. It is the perfect set for chocolate loving girlfriends. I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #57 for the layout.

This week's C4C Challenge is to design a card/project with a pink color scheme. I combined the two challenges to come up with this card. Both the image and sentiment are from MFT's Who's That Chocoholic set. The base of the card is SU Riding Hood Red. The DSP is SU retired Candy Lane. I paper pieced WTG and colored with Copics. The chocolates are glazed with a Sakura clear glaze pen to give them a little oomph! I really like this card and it is a perfect Valentine card for my friend and certified chocoholic, Dee. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Shannon Kraft said...

Love this! New MFT set, new SU punch! So sleek and elegant.

June Houck said...

You are a genius with MFT stamps. I have been drooling over that particular stamp set for awhile. I'm sure I will own it eventually :)