Saturday, October 22, 2022

An Ocean Apart


Less Is More #476 starts today and ends on November 3rd. We are challenged to create a Clean & Simple
card using a stencil.


I used the mid sized Tropical Angelfish stencil from Picket Fence Studios and lightly inked around it with Salty Ocean DO ink. I applied Blueprint Sketch DO ink with a small dauber to the inner portions of the fish. I created a mask for the fish, then stamped some images from Picket Fence Studios Things On The Sea Floor stamp set. I added a sentiment from MFT's Fish You Were Here stamp set. I popped up the stamped/stenciled panel onto a white card base, and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! Not an ocean but half the country is too far for me! You've made me think of a favorite movie - I wonder if Picket Fence was thinking of Gill, too?
So fun!
=]

Lynne said...

Your card is fabulous Stephanie. You've created a lovely scene and the sentiment fits perfectly.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the soft wash of blue behind that fabulous fish! Pretty card, Stephanie!

Leanne said...

What a Wonderful stenciled card and the sentiment awesome CAS card. Thank you for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge