Thursday, July 14, 2022

You're Tops In My Book



Time Out #218
 begins today. It's a Theme Challenge where our challenge is to be inspired by these words by Ruth Bader Ginsburg: "Reading is the key that opens doors to many good things in life. Reading shaped my dreams, and more reading helped make my dreams come true."

The challenge runs from Thursday, July 14th  to Wednesday, July 27th. We are generously sponsored by Newton's Nook Designs. Winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to the Newton's Nook Store.


My card was created with my NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) Sugar Pea Designs stamps and dies. See supply list below. I also used my SSS A2 stencils and masks for the first time with DO ink. I love the way my card turned out, and I can't wait to send it to a former boss of mine who is a favorite person of mine and the most wonderful advocate of children's literacy. 

Supplies~
Stamps: Sugar Pea Designs Book Club stamps 
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide
Other: Sugar Pea Designs SugarCut Book Words dies and SugarCut Basic Bookmark Dies, Simon Says Stamp Stencil A2 Masks,Tonic Mirror Card Gloss Card Stock. WOW clear embossing Powder.

Please hop on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that the Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!

I'm also playing at:

3 comments:

Gerrina said...

I love the diecuts and the sentiment together!! A fresh and beautiful card that really popped in my blogrol... Hugs, Gerrina

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I miss RBG! I love to read and have a few favorites I read over and over - they'd surely have these hearts floating from their pages!
Just a fabulous design for your challenge, Stephanie!
=]

Joyce said...

This is a fabulous card, and I love how you used those dies. They have been on my wish list for a long time.