Saturday, July 2, 2022

Love




Less Is More #468 starts today. We are challenged to create a CAS card with embossing.

To create my card, I dry embossed a card base of 110# Neenah Solar White card stock with Anna Griffin's Regal Braid 1"x7" EF from Cricut Cuttlebug. I then die cut my sentiment from a sandwich of black mirror card stock, Stick It and fun foam using the Paper Smooches Love Word die. I glued the sentiment onto my card base and my card was complete. I needed a wedding card and this fits the bill perfectly. 

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:


SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I have that sweet mini EF! Never made anything as beautiful as this beauty with it, Stephanie! I have, however, used that love die on a wedding card!! CAS-a-licious!
=]

Nancy said...

So simply beautiful!

Kim S said...

I love that beautiful textured stripe you added behind the "love"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Elton said...

CAS cuteness, Stephanie!

Joyce said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. Love the simple row of embossing and how the sentiment is somewhat offset.

Lynne said...

Beautifully elegant card and perfect for a wedding Stephanie.