Saturday, July 16, 2022

Happy Christmas



Less Is More #469 starts today. We are challenged to create a CAS card using traditional Christmas Colors.

To create my card, I stamped the Mistletoe & Holly image from the CAS-ual Fridays stamp set of the same name. I colored it with Copics and Wink Of Stella. I die cut the bow in red glitter paper from the matching dies and glued it to the image. I added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:



TGIF Challenge #377 - Christmas In July

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Your card is beautiful Stephanie, I love winter foliage. The glitter bow is the perfect finishing touch.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful, classic card with a lovely touch of glitter xxx

Helen said...

A beautiful, elegant card Stephanie. I love the little bit of bling on the bow! Such a special touch!!

foleysfriend said...

Fabulous clean and simple Christmas card. I love the sparkle you added to make things more festive. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.