Saturday, June 20, 2020

You Are Kind


I created this card for CAS(E) This Sketch #377.


Using another Quarantine purchase from Pinkfresh Studio and some old friends from my stash, I stamped and colored the wonderful images from Lush Greenery and colored them with many shades of green, blue-green and yellow-green Copic markers. I die cut the panel with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Two die. The sentiment is also from the same set - half of it stamped and die cut with Pink and Main Sentiment Strip Dies, and the other half die cut and adhered with adhesive. I love the way it turned out.

I am also playing at:

Lush Greenery stamps 

2 comments:

Darnell said...

This looks like a perfect take on the sketch, Stephanie! I have this stamp set and just love it; pinning this as I love your design and coloring! Thank you so much for sharing at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

I love that you repeated the stamping on the bottom of your label, too, Stephanie... it's too beautiful for just one use! [and I'm encouraged to get that stamp out again soon!] A gorgeous creation, the black stamping really looks that much more gorgeous on your black card base!
Thanks, so very much for playing cards with CTS! xx
=]
ps okay, how have I missed this label die?