Saturday, June 6, 2020

Have A Sweet Birthday



It's time for a new challenge at Addicted To CAS. Our Code Word for ATCAS Challenge #186 is BERRY. It's my turn as our hostess.

I am so in love with THIS card created by Michele Ferguson of I Card Everyone. I've CASed it before, I've CASed it here, and I am sure I will CASe it again! To create my card, I used the strawberries image from Power Poppy's Cherries and Berries Digital Stamp Set, colored it with Copics, die cut it with Pinkfresh Studio Braided Tag dies and added a piece of deep red ribbon that matched the strawberries beautifully. The sentiment is from the Pinkfresh Studio design in the Stamping Village Collaboration Happy Birthday Stamp Set.  I popped up the die cut and mounted it on Neenah Solar White 110# card stock. 

Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog, take a look at the wonderful creations that the Design Team has created for your inspiration, and make something to share in the gallery. Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for a future challenge. Happy crafting!

Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:

I'm also playing at:

Strawberries are the quintessential summer fruit!


Use any stamp you have on your project.



Berries Digi Stamp and Stamping Village Collaboration Birthday Set

14 comments:

Jane said...

How gorgeous is your card, swoon! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards 6th birthday challenge. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane said...

How gorgeous is your card, swoon! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards 6th birthday challenge. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful berry coloring! Brings them to life :)

I Card Everyone said...

You've really used that tag die in the cutest ways, Stephanie! and taught me that those digital stamps are the way to fill in the gaps in my stash! BERRY well done, my friend!!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! And, I mean WOW, Stephanie!!! You did an amazing job coloring the berries and bloom, and I really love your braided tag! Thanks so much for a really fun code word, my friend!

scrappymo! said...

Pretty card. I like the pretty berry stamped image, and LOVE that braided tag die!

Zoechaos said...

A wonderful card really inspiring, thinking hat on. Thank you

Michelle W said...

Beautiful Stephanie! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Lori Turner said...

What a gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Darnell said...

That is a stunning card of Michele's, Stephanie, and now I want to CASE this card of YOURS! The berries look positively real nestled on that tag and the ribbon is everything! We used to do that to our cards all the time and I forgot how much it adds! Thank you for that and for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Inkyfingers said...

What a classy design, Stephanie! I love the clean look and the berries are beautiful with the outline that makes them pop!
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x

Nancy said...

Those berries look scrumptious! This is a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Jaydee said...

Stephanie your strawberries are gorgeous and I love the frame - looks like a wonderful summer basket Great code word, too.
hugs
jaydee

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the design and your coloring is fabulous!!!