Monday, October 9, 2017

On My Mind



I tend to avoid making specifically male cards except when I need them, and when I need them, it is often too late to just whip something together. Then I goto the store and buy a stupidly expensive card and promise myself I will make more male oriented cards, and I don't... you know the drill. SO - I have decided to try to play at The Male Room as often as I can. With that said, when I saw the theme of the current challenge, the first time that came to mind was MFT's "Just My Type" vintage typewriter stamp and die set that I have had for a very long time. I just love the image, and well, albeit ancient, the typewriter was once a new-fangled invention that changed the world in many ways, right?? So I went hunting for some patterned paper that would work, die cut it with a stitched wonky rectangle, added some twine and a crystal heart, and there you have it!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm so happy you decided to play with us, your card is spot on for our technology challenge and yes the typewriter changed the world in many ways, great choice. Thank you for sharing with us at The Male Room. Faith DT