Saturday, October 29, 2011

Holiday Wishes


It is SNOWING hard here in New Jersey - very odd for October 29th.  We have not even had frost on the pumpkin yet!  I am staying in my PJ's and in my craft room today. Love it.

This is my project for this week's Make It Monday #38: Brayer and Impression Plate Techniques over at Nichole Heady's blog.  I really love the way this came out.  Betsy Veldman's video tutorial is wonderful, and I know I will be using this technique again and again. 

Supplies
Stamps ~ PTI 2011 Holiday Tags, PTI Fillable Frames #10.
Paper ~ White, Kiwi Kiss, SU (retired) Ski Slope DSP, Kraft.
Ink ~ Chocolate Chip, PTI Pure Poppy, Memento Pear Tart.
Accessories ~ Brayer, PTI & Nestabilities dies, PTI embossing plate, self-adhesive rhinestones, Copics, Twinery Pink Sorbet twine, Dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I read that you'd got heavy snowfall due on the east coast...it would be most odd to have Halloween in the snow!!!!
Love your card...all those PTI goodies ;) I saw the technique video and you've used it so well for this background!
Happy Halloween
Jenny x

Joyce said...

This is really beautiful. I love how that sunshine plate looks with this technique. How clever to turn it into a holiday card.

Marybeth said...

Great card love the beautiful tag on your card!

Marybeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

What a great color combo! I really love that BG and what you did with your image is just wonderful!