Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ghoulfriends


This is my take on CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week, which is :

CFC22: Create a Clean And Simple project using a ribbon tab or loop. Big loops, tiny loops...get creative but the loops on a bow don't count.

Funny thing is that my MFT Totally Witchin' WTG paper pieced panel was the beginnings of my take on CFC#19, which was to use paper piecing on your Fall themed Clean And Simple project.  Well, I never finished that challenge - just the paper piecing.  Fast forward 3 challenges, and now my paper pieced witchies are the completion of CFC#22.  I added 2 triple layer loops on the left, popped up my panel on a white base, and added the sentiment. Voila!  Crafting time is hard to come by for me these days. So glad I finally got to play again at CAS-ual Fridays!  Thanks for stopping in!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha, what a cool ghoul card! Love the paper piecing and awesome tights!!
Love you were able to use the image eventually :)
Jenny x

Laura Davis said...

Love this!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karen B. said...

What a cute saying for that image, and the loops are a perfect complement to it! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Stephanie! That sentiment just cracks me up! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Wow, your paper piecing is fantastic. Those colors really pop. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic paper pieced card! Love the colors and ribbon loops :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Luci said...

What great pop this card shows! You paper pieced the orange and - OMG the black - designs perfectly!

Shirley said...

Now that is just a howl!!! How Hallowgant!!! oh, elegant I mean~!