Sunday, September 27, 2009

For Joanie

I needed a very special gift for a very special person. She happens to love a good margarita, so I decided to get her a margarita glass from Santa Barbara Design Studios and make her a fabulous card to go along with it. The glass is hand painted and has a recipe on the bottom of the glass. I knew I had to use Taylored Expressions "Chillax" stamp set for the card. In searching for inspiration, I went on Splitcoast and found THIS great card by Denise Marzec. I ended up CASEing her card and came up with this one. I hope Joanie loves it...

Here is the recipe ~
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Chillax
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sage
Paper: Solar White, Soft Sage, Melon Mambo, Autumn Leaves Chrysanthemum, Taylored Expressions Green Cardstock
Accessories: Copics, Nestabilities, Melon Mambo 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Stardust Stardust Stickles, Sponge Daubers, Pink Button

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

what a bright & cheerful card and a great accompaniment for the glass you bought! I bet your loved it! Will you believe I haven't used this image from the set yet?