Sunday, September 20, 2009

Autumn Thinking of You

This is my take on Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge (MTSC39) this week. I love the images from Papertray Ink's Autumn Abundance Set. I am not so sure of the colors I used here, but the sky has been so incredibly blue along with the autumn color coming, that I had to try to make it work with the blue and the autumn colors. What do you think??? This set is fabulous for Copic Coloring....

Recipe:

Stamps: Papertray Ink~Autumn Abundance
Papers: More Mustard. Brilliant Blue, Dusty Durango, Haiku DSP (Retired), Taylored Expressions Buttercream Choice Cardstock.
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Copic Markers, atyou spica gltter pen, Chocolate Chip 5/8"Grosgrain Ribbon, Nestabilities, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a sweet thinking of you card...your coloring is wonderful!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
Mercy